Welcome to St. Goar Conference 2017
The aim of this workshop is to bring together leading international experts and young researchers on
The number of participants is limited to about 50. About a half of the time will be filled with shorter contributed talks, in particular from young researchers. Ample time is forseen for discussions. A permanent presentation of posters will be possible.
Invited speakers :
- Constantia Alexandrou (Cyprus, Cyprus)
- Ian Cloët (Argonne, USA)
- Estia Eichten (Fermilab, USA)
- Maxwell Hansen (Mainz, Germany)
- Paul Hoyer (Helsinki, Finland)
- Gernot Münster (Münster, Germany)
- Antonio Polosa (Rom, Italy)
- Sinead Ryan (Dublin, Ireland)
- Veronica Sanz (Sussex, UK)
- Matthew Shepherd (Indiana, USA)
- Koichi Yamawaki (Nagoya, Japan)
This workshop is the fifth at St. Goar on QCD, following the workshops Bound states in QCD and beyond in spring 2015, HIC-for-FAIR workshop on Quarks, Gluons, and Hadronic Matter under Extreme Conditions I in spring 2011 and HIC-for-FAIR workshop on Quarks, Gluons, and Hadronic Matter under Extreme Conditions II in spring 2013, the EMMI workshop: Quarks, Hadrons, and the QCD Phase Diagram in fall 2009 and the 415th Wilhelm & Else Heraeus Seminar "Quarks and Hadrons in strong QCD" in spring 2008.